FLOW METER MULTIJET NOM-012
The flow meter AMEXSA type multi jet, operates
under the principle of speed, thanks to that within
has a turbine whose axis is perpendicular to the
flow, which rotates by the momentum of jets of
water which enters the bottom of the camera and
amounts tangentially to the top for the registration
of the liquid. The movement of this turbine is
transmitted magnetically to the measurement
record and album art, which are hermetically sealed
in a vacuum and have no contact with the water.
The gauges AMEXSA comply with the international
standard ISO 4064 and are certificates under the
Standard Official Mexicana NOM-012-SCFI-1994,
class metrological C, which supports its quality and
long life, proven in the agencies of potable water
systems in Mexico.
– Body Available in Nylon 6 30%GF in black (decrease the theft
for him black market of metals).
– Measuring chamber with a turbine in polymer of high quality.
– Record dry, hermetically sealed by termofusion and with
– Plastic Filter type sieve inserted into the end upstream for the
protection of inmates and measuring chamber.
– Standard Preparation of emission of pulse to remote reading
systems automatic AMR.
– Issuers of pulse can be installed in the field of fast and simple
way, without disassembling or disassemble the meter.
– Cover of high impact-resistant anti-fog polycarbonate.
– Equipped with star rotary indicator of flows very low (allows
to detect leaks).
– Included packaging, connections and nipples threaded NPT in
– Installation of valve check plastic anti fraud, optional.
– The gauges can be supplied with sensors already installed the
type “reed-switch” or be purchased separately.
– For orders in excess of 10000 meters can be supplied with
serial numbers special.
– Maximum Operating Temperature: 50 °C maximum operating
pressure: 16 bar.
– Class metrological B, according to NOM-012-SCFI-1994 and
– Test working pressure up to 16 bar.
– The installation of the flow meter can be horizontal or vertical
with an error of + – to 5%